Be a great addition to our team as a Software Quality Assurance Associate. You’ll play an instrumental role in mitigating risks and preventing software issues with the use of your knowledge in testing methodologies.
- Utilize proprietary software to perform back end testing of reported issues.
- Test new product builds as both a front end and back end user.
- Replicate and resolve issues reported by the customer.
- Monitor system bug resolution efforts and create logs to document testing phases.
- Maximize individual creativity and experience to improve software and processes quality.
- Communicate directly with the QA supervisor and Product Team about project requirement issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any IT course.
- Must have at least 1-year experience in software testing.
- Background in quality testing on a variety of platforms such as mobile devices and websites is preferred.
- Excellent writing skills and intermediate speaking skills in English.
- Experience in the SaaS industry is an advantage.
- Tech-savvy, ability to learn new applications, and work with multiple tech platforms for communication and necessary job functions.
- Willing to work on graveyard shifts.