We are hiring for a Lead Researcher who is self-motivated and has a sharp eye for detail. You’ll be responsible for building a pipeline of qualified leads by performing prospecting functions, including identifying and researching potential new clients based on the provided criterion.
- Perform lead prospecting and generation through extensive research.
- Send out initial, follow up, and reply emails to well-qualified leads using a set of guides.
- Accurately encode information and log all related interactions in the CRM.
- Show initiative for improvement by finding solutions to daily business and data mining challenges.
- Perform other back-office tasks related to research and lead nurturing.
Skills and Qualifications
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s degree; must have undergone at least 2nd year of college level.
- 1 year of experience in BPO or sales/marketing environment would be nice, but not required.
- Know-how in Salesforce CRM is an advantage.
- Well-versed in using Microsoft Office or GSuite.
- Must have impeccable writing skills in English.
- Ability to learn quickly, problem-solve, and manage priorities.