Be a part of our team as a highly organized Back Office Associate. You’re a great fit if you have a high sense of urgency and proven track record in document verification.
- Organize and file verified compliance documents.
- Update various stages of compliance status.
- Communicate directly with our client on a regular basis.
- Fulfill other related tasks that may be assigned by the client.
Skills and Qualifications
- Preferably with Bachelor’s degree; must have undergone at least 2nd year of college level.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in the BPO industry handling an international account.
- Intermediate speaking and writing skills in English.
- Experience in using Salesforce is a plus.
- Tech savvy, ability to learn new applications, and work with multiple technology platforms for communication and necessary job functions.
- Willing to work night or graveyard shifts.