As a Design Team Lead, you will set the tone for your team to keep them efficient and inspired. You will also ensure that your team’s outputs are cutting edge and stay true to our client’s brand image.
- Mentor and nurture a team of graphic designers.
- Oversee team performance by conducting quality assurance audits, providing coaching and feedback as well as delegation of tasks to achieve performance goals.
- Accomplish projects spanning from website modernization and support, marketing collaterals, presentation decks, brand initiatives, and other visual communications.
- Manage the team’s workload to ensure deadlines and target turnaround times are met.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and creative platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Graphic Design Team Lead or a minimum of 3 years of experience as a senior in a graphic design role.
- Basic knowledge of website migration, domain management, and web builder tools like Weebly.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Possess par excellence graphic design skills and keen to innovate.
- Experienced in adhering to tight deadlines and able to adjust to changing demands at short notice.
- Stellar English communication skills in both speaking and writing.
- Ability to coach and provide critical yet constructive feedback to maximize team performance.
- Willing to work on night shifts.