We are in search of a Data Specialist with high attention-to-detail, problem-solving skills and passion for organizing various types of data. In this role, you will own the responsibility of organizing customer information and transactions into its required format to ensure a seamless system migration.
- Receive and identify data sets.
- Manipulate high volume of data sets in order to meet client requirements.
- Create custom fields inside the company database on data received to ensure proper import for system migration.
- Resolve data issues by finding the best and most efficient solution or workaround.
- Help develop and improve work processes to achieve high productivity, accuracy and efficiency.
- Converse with customers via email on an as-need basis.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Must have minimum of 2 years relevant experience in understanding data requirements and handling large data sets.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (creating complex formulas, pivot, using hot keys, etc.)
- Knowledge in Macros is a huge plus but not required.
- Knowledge in database management systems is a plus.
- Must have good speaking and writing skills in English.
- Tech savvy with strong interest in learning new technology applications.
- Strong focus and high attention to details.
- Willing to work on night shift.