- Answer and direct office phone calls.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of payroll.
- Tracking, filing, encoding, and reporting of company sales and expenses.
- Prepares the client invoices.
- Managing accounts payables such as billing collection, verification, and settlement.
- Monitors and coordinates with accounting for processing of government benefits, business permits, and other compliances.
- Coordinates with suppliers regarding product or service procurement for the company.
- Managing overall office maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications
- Associate Degree or college level in any field.
- Must have at least 2 years of secretarial / administrative experience.
- Knowledge of government benefits and compliance is highly preferred.
- Good written and verbal skills in English.
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Word and Excel.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- High attention to detail with a pleasing personality.